Sleep Apnea Center of Michigan is Michigan’s leading center for diagnosing and treating sleep apnea and TMJ related problems. Our team of professionals provides relief from pain and sleep disorders, seeks to educate patients so they can make informed decisions about treatment, and continues to learn about innovative ways to treat sleep apnea and TMJ.
Take our free, 15 second quiz to discover your risk level for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and get a head start on reclaiming your sleep, and your LIFE!
- FDA-approved, 100 percent accurate home sleep study devices
- State-of-the-art 3D printed customized oral appliances
- Use only dental scans, no gooey and messy impressions
- Local company, personalized service
- All-inclusive process, no add-ons or surprises
- Focus on treatment of TMJ, sleep disorders, and craniofacial pain
- Pediatric sleep apnea treatment
- Emphasis on patient communication
- Certified providers of Buteyko Breathing in Michigan
- Leading experts in sleep apnea treatment in Michigan
So many dentists disregard sleep apnea and connections with TMJ or facial pain. Here at the Sleep Apnea Center of Michigan, we know sleep apnea goes hand in hand with TMJ and facial pain, and we treat the whole issue to get at the root cause. No cookie cutter solutions here!
It all starts with a consultation in our office. Headaches DON’T have to be a part of your daily life. You DESERVE to sleep well at night. And most importantly, you CAN make a change.
It’s time to start breathing easier again. Take that next step and get in touch with us for more information at (586) 203-2150.